Friday, August 7, 2009

8-7-09 One Door Closes - Another Opens

Note: This is the blog posted at Trek United. I haven't decided how I will handle things here at Blogger.com - I will likely continue here. However - as this blog is "connected" with Facebook, I wanted the announcement to carry through.

_________________________

It's with both excitement and a tiny pinch of sadness that I'm writing this short entry.

You see, I'm going to be moving Terilynn's Trek to a new home for the foreseeable future and no longer posting entries here at TrekUnited.

TU has been a very cozy little blog area for me, but when offered an opportunity to bring TT wider exposure in a more formal setting, I had to take a little of Mr. Roddenberry's advice and tell myself to go boldly.

So I am.

I'm not exactly sure when things will get underway at the new place, but it should be sometime this month.

I want to thank everyone here at TU for their support and for the corner where I've set my soapbox for the past 1 ½ years. I'll still be active (hopefully more so, actually) in the forums here and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TerilynnS

Keep your eyes peeled to www.airlockalpha.com to see when Terilynn's Trek debuts.

Again…thanks for your continued readership and support!

Love - Terilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment